Thursday, June 02, 2005

On Friends and loved ones.

Friends. Friends are the people who help us when we are down. Friends pick us up when we are weary. Friends are people who come when no one else does. Friends are the very core of our being, the people whom we can trust and confide all of our biggest secrets in. Without Friends, we would be empty, emotionless, shells with nothing to comfort us. We would crumble at the faintest resistance and fade away. I am here to tell you that I will not fade away and crumble, because I am strong. God has blessed me with many friends and that has greatly benefited me and always will. Kelsey is one of my best friend and I thank God for bringing her into my life. God has blessed me greatly with this. I thank God for all of this and I hope you do also. As I close, remember that Christ did not send these wonderful people into your life for no reason, he sent them into your life for a purpose, and He will fulfill your purpose. God Bless.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gwenyth said...

That is also SOOO true I mean that is what it says and she is gonna love that!I hope you write many more things in your blog so you guys can keep in touch all the time.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Gwenyth said...

Hey, awesome entry Jacob! That is very true.

11:53 PM  
Blogger >>>taylorrrrdangerrr. said...

So your not thanked to have me!Who wouldn't!!!JK!!!LOLOLOLOL!!!But I think that you write VERRRRRY well.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home