Friday, June 03, 2005

My Dad's Birthday

Today is my dad's birthday! I am glad for him! He turns 49 today! The Lord has certainly blessed him througout his life. He always tells me about when he was born and my grandma having him and my grandfather so happy that he was born. They are nice stories. I wonder what I will think about when I turn 49. I have a LONG way to go. 35 years to be exact. I have a life ahead of me. I pray to God to guide me along the way. I want to remember myself typing this blog entry when I turn 49 and then remember all of the years in between. I hope they are blessed, good, years.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gwenyth said...

I didn't know it was your dad's birthday! Please tell him happy birthday for me!
Slan,
Kels

12:15 AM  
Blogger Gwenyth said...

I really hope that the rest of your life is filled with good days and many blessings.

love ya lots,
Kels

7:06 PM  
Blogger >>>taylorrrrdangerrr. said...

OMG!!!! I it is March and I am just now noticing this post!!!! I knew it was your dad's b-day at the time but I never knew about the post! I am SUCH a stoodge!!!

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home